Friends of the Irondale Schoolhouse

A restored 1850’s one room schoolhouse, one of 14 originally serving the town of North East, now serving as a visitor center. Frequently sponsors events having to do with local history. The schoolhouse is Located at 16 Main Street in Millerton at the head of the Harlem Valley Rail Trail and is open 11am-4pm every weekend from late May to early October.

16 Main Street
P.O. Box 876
Millerton NY 12546
Phone: 518-789-4619